How do I go about booking a court?
Use the “I want to play…” selection box above or on the front page.
There are 8 courts that can be hired to members & non-members when not in use for coaching or competition purposes.
During school terms there are generally 3 courts in use for Coaching from 3.30pm to 7pm most week nights.
During competition season (approx Feb to June and Aug to early Dec) all courts are unavailable from 7pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights and 7am to 11am Saturday morning.
As club runs Social Tennis on Sunday mornings from about 9:30 -12:00pm, courts are not available for booking at that time. Participation is open to all and social tennis is free.
General booking fees.
Members – Per Hour
Day court hire – Free
Night court hire – $8
Non-Members – Per Hour
Day court hire – $15 per hour
Night court hire – $23
Courts can be booked in 1/2 hour blocks.
- Bookings cannot be made by emailing the club.
- The club does not have equipment for hire.
Book a Court instructions and FAQs
Have you recently applied to become a member?
- Please note that Tennis Victoria manage our membership platform and there can be a slight delay (a few days) in processing access to the Book a Court online booking system after your membership application is received.
- While your membership application is being processed, you are subject to any fees and charges for court hire normally applied to non-members.
- Our annual memberships run over a 1 July to 30 June financial year period. New memberships during the financial year are charged on a pro-rata basis, and start from the date your membership is activated by Tennis Victoria. i.e. New members are only charged for membership from that date.