- All courts are open for singles and doubles.
- Coaching in groups up to 6 (plus coach) is allowed.
- Players only should attend, but a maximum of one supervising parent per child is allowed.
- If you are feeling unwell, you should not attend the club.
- Players should get in, play and get out as quickly as possible. You should refrain from touching common surfaces as much as possible and only use the toilet if absolutely necessary. The club rooms will not be open.
- Ensure you maintain social distancing of 1.5m as you enter and exit the club and at all times while on the club premises.
- Masks must be brought to the club and worn when distancing is not possible.
- You must bring your own water bottle (already full) and not share water bottles with anyone else. The water fountains at the club have been turned off.
- You must use hand sanitiser before and after touching pinpads, gates and other common surfaces. Please ensure you have some in your tennis bag at all times.
- Avoid touching your face while playing and cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
- Register on arrival using the QR code. We encourage the use of the COVIDSafe app.
How do I go about booking a court?
Use the “I want to play…” selection box above.
Click “View Schedule” to select specific courts or book further ahead than tomorrow.
Members can book 4 days in advance (including the current day).
Non-members can book 3 days in advance (counting the current day).
Bookings cannot be made by emailing the club.
General booking fees (per court)
Courts can be booked in 1/2 hour blocks, to a maximum of 90 minutes.
Maximum of one booking per day.
Members can bring guests at no additional charge.
A sensor determines when the lights come on.
If you are not able to attend your booking, you should cancel or change it by logging back into the system at leat 1 hour before the booked time. Click on “My bookings” and cancel or change. Any booking fee will automatically be refunded for cancellations at least 1 hour before the booked time. If you need to cancel at shorted notice due to a sudden change in the weather, please contact bookacourt(at)westbrunswicktennisclub.org.au