What are the benefits of membership?
Membership carries the right to use the courts at reduced rates, to participate in team competition (when a team membership is selected), accident insurance. Membership also includes other benefits such as participation in club events and activities. other benefits.
Categories of membership
Court Use memberships enable the member to use the courts at a no cost during the day and for a minimal cost for running the lights after dark. Please see the Book a Court tab for these rates.
Court Use and Competition memberships enable the member to book courts at a discounted rate and also to participate in NSNTA (Tues, Wed or Thu night), NSJTA (Fri night or Sat morning) and NSLTA (Thu day) competition for no extra fee. Please see the competition tab for more information regarding these competitions. An additional fee is applicable for participation in Tennis Victoria’s Pennant competition.
Junior Membership – must be under 18 at 1 July 2020
Concession Membership – must be a full-time student, or a person holding a current Seniors, Pensioner or Low Income Heath Care Card.
Adult Membership – single adult
Family Membership – partnered adults and junior children
A Joining Fee is applicable for new members $40 single $80 family
Pro-rata membership fees for new memberships are automatically applied online.
Due to the cancellation of part of the Autumn 2020 competition season, and closure of the courts for bookings for 7 weeks, membership renewals for 20/21 are being discounted. Full membership fees apply for new members.
Membership fees 20/21
- Comply with the West Brunswick Tennis Club Code of Conduct
- No eating, drinking (except water) or chewing gum on court;
- No smoking anywhere in the club facility;
- No animals or bicycles permitted on the court surface;
- Proper tennis footwear only to be worn on courts;
- Only umpires and players allowed on court during play;
- No offensive behaviour (swearing, tantrums, abuse etc);
- Non-competition play only with a court booking;
- Ensure gates are closed after play;
- Compliance with club and association instructions such as those due to COVID-19; and
- Compliance with Club BYO permit rules.
How do I join ?
Membership is open to all members of the public, who must apply online
Our annual memberships run over a 1 July to 30 June financial year period. New memberships during the financial year are charged on a pro-rata basis, and start from the date your membership is activated by Tennis Victoria. i.e. New members are only charged for membership from that date.
For further membership enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org